No Charges for Man Found Living at Fort Bragg Special Forces Barracks
by Richard Sisk
Dec 18, 2015
A civilian who was found living in a barracks of the 3rd Special Forces Group at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, was released without charges Friday, base authorities said.
"He has been released" but the case was still under investigation by Fort Bragg law enforcement, said Christina Douglas, Fort Bragg's chief of media relations.
Douglas said the man's identity could not be disclosed, and she could not comment on how he gained access to the base, how long he had been living in the barracks, or what his purpose may have been in residing there. The Fayetteville Observer reported that he may have posed as a soldier.
read more here